A new poll conducted by Harris Poll on behalf of Ally Bank has determined that, on average, Americans spend about $397 per year on vehicle maintenance and repairs.
How much does the average car repair cost?
Click the infographic image to expand.
The average cost of a car repair job in this state is around $65/hr. At an average of $88/hr, car mechanics in Victoria charge some of the highest prices for their services. They’re followed by car mechanics in New South Wales whose rate is approximately $80/hr.
How much should a car cost in repairs per year?
The Average Amount You Should Budget For Car Repairs Each Year Is $1,200-$2,000. There is no way to know exactly how much you should save for your car repairs, because each person’s budget, car, and financial situation is different.
What is the cheapest car to own and maintain?
12 Of The Cheapest New Cars To Maintain (6 That Will Cost You A Fortune)
- 18 Cheap – Chevrolet Spark.
- 17 Cheap – Volkswagen Jetta.
- 16 Cheap – Toyota Corolla.
- 15 Cheap – Honda Accord.
- 14 Cheap – Kia Soul.
- 13 Cheap – Hyundai Sonata.
- 12 Cheap – Ford Edge.
- 11 Cheap – Toyota Camry.
How much does 1 person spend on gas per month?
Average Transportation Costs in the U.S.
Nearly 90% of U.S. households report spending money on gasoline, an average of nearly $3,000 per year. The average cost of gas per month is $250.
What is the least expensive car to repair?
And these are the cheapest models to maintain and repair for a decade’s ownership, according to YourMechanic.com:
- Toyota Yaris subcompact hatchback: $3,289.
- Toyota Corolla compact sedan/hatchback: $3,247.
- Toyota Camry midsize sedan: $3,499.
- Honda Fit subcompact hatchback: $3,673.
What car has the most expensive maintenance?
Top 10 Car Makes That Cost the Most to Maintain
- BMW: $17,800.
- Mercedes-Benz: $12,900.
- Cadillac: $12,500.
- Volvo: $12,500.
- Audi: $12,400.
- Saturn: $12,400.
- Mercury: $12,000.
- Pontiac: $11,800.
Which car is low maintenance?
1. Maruti Suzuki Alto. Despite its captivating ultra-modern look and effective engineering, Maruti Suzuki Alto is the top-selling low-maintenance car in India. Alto is now available in BS-VI ready petrol engine and is well equipped with safety features suitable for Indian roads.