CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:01:23+00:002012 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:01:23+00:00
- 1. Check tire pressure and tread condition 2. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust toe-in and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. 3. Center steering wheel. 4.Road test vehicle.
- 2 Rear Tires Mount & Balance, the new tires are on the front of the car
- hazard waste tire disposal fee
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle. Make sure rims are not bent, right front hubcap is broken. Both rear tires have bad uneven wear, left rear tire has steel cords showing, the 2 front tires look new. Right front hubcap is broken, needs new hubcap. Have alignment reset after new tires are installed
- Replace right front hub cap
Zach M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020