|Most Efficient Cars by EPA Size Class (excluding electric vehicles)|
|EPA Class||Vehicle||Combined MPG|
|Compacts||Toyota Corolla Hybrid 1.8 L, 4 cyl, Automatic (variable gear ratios) Hybrid||52|
|Midsize||Toyota Prius Eco 1.8 L, 4 cyl, Automatic (variable gear ratios) Hybrid||56|
What vehicle gets the best gas mileage?
Small Cars With the Best Gas Mileage in 2021
- 2021 Kia Rio | 36 mpg. …
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage | 39 mpg. …
- 2021 Honda Insight | 52 mpg. …
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid | 52 mpg. …
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid | 54 mpg. …
- 2021 Toyota Prius | 56 mpg. …
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid| 59 mpg. …
- Small Cars With the Best Gas Mileage in 2021. Nissan Versa.
What is the most reliable car with the best gas mileage?
Topping our list of the best high-mpg used cars is the 2017 Chevrolet Volt. Updated for its second generation (2016–2019), Chevrolet’s pioneering plug-in hybrid electric car is a worthy addition to the top of our list. The 2017 Volt with a 1.5L engine gets an EPA-estimated 43 city and 42 highway mpg.
What is the most fuel efficient car sold in the United States?
Top Fuel Sippers (EPA Ratings, All Years)
|1.||BMW i3 REX (2014–17) 2 cyl, 0.6 L, Automatic (A1), Prem. Gas. PHEV Similar models…||88|
|2.||Chevrolet Volt (2019) 4 cyl, 1.5 L, Automatic (variable gear ratios), Reg. Gas. PHEV Similar models…||79|
Which car lasts the longest?
The longest-lasting cars and percentage of vehicles exceeding 200,000 miles are:
- Toyota Avalon, 2.5 percent.
- Honda Accord, 1.9 percent.
- Toyota Prius, 1.7 percent.
- Chevrolet Impala, 1.7 percent.
- Ford Taurus, 1.6 percent.
- Toyota Camry, 1.4 percent.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid, 1.2 percent.
- Honda Civic, 1.2 percent.
Which car is best for daily use?
Top 10 Low Maintenance Cars in India 2020
- Maruti Alto 800.
- Ford Figo.
- Maruti Celerio.
- Maruti Alto K10.
- Tata Motors Nano GenX.
- Hyundai Eon.
- Maruti Swift.
- Hyundai Grand i10.
Is 50 miles to the gallon good?
You need to consider your needs, and consider your budget. But with all that being said, a good MPG figure to aim for is anything between 50 and 60MPG. This will ensure that your car is efficient and economical, which means low running costs and car tax rates.