Which car brand cost the most to maintain?
Top 10 Car Makes That Cost the Most to Maintain
- BMW: $17,800.
- Mercedes-Benz: $12,900.
- Cadillac: $12,500.
- Volvo: $12,500.
- Audi: $12,400.
- Saturn: $12,400.
- Mercury: $12,000.
- Pontiac: $11,800.
Which luxury car has the highest maintenance cost?
Toyota has emerged as the most economical brand when it comes to vehicle maintenance costs for the period of 10 years, while BMW and Mercedes-Benz hold their position of the highest maintenance cost vehicles.
Are foreign cars more expensive to maintain?
Foreign cars were more expensive to repair because their replacement parts had to be shipped in from all over the world. On the other hand, domestic cars gained a reputation for being less reliable, and so more expensive to maintain over the full life of a car.
What is the cheapest car to own and maintain?
12 Of The Cheapest New Cars To Maintain (6 That Will Cost You A Fortune)
- 18 Cheap – Chevrolet Spark.
- 17 Cheap – Volkswagen Jetta.
- 16 Cheap – Toyota Corolla.
- 15 Cheap – Honda Accord.
- 14 Cheap – Kia Soul.
- 13 Cheap – Hyundai Sonata.
- 12 Cheap – Ford Edge.
- 11 Cheap – Toyota Camry.
What cars are most expensive to repair?
These 20 Cars Cost the Most To Maintain
- Audi A4 Quattro. …
- Dodge Ram 1500. …
- Dodge Grand Caravan. …
- Chevrolet Cobalt. …
- Mercedes-Benz E350. 10-year cost to maintain: $14,700. …
- Nissan Murano. 10-year cost to maintain: $14,700. …
- BMW 328i. 10-year cost to maintain: $15,600. …
- Chrysler Sebring. 10-year cost to maintain: $17,100.
What is the least expensive car to repair?
And these are the cheapest models to maintain and repair for a decade’s ownership, according to YourMechanic.com:
- Toyota Yaris subcompact hatchback: $3,289.
- Toyota Corolla compact sedan/hatchback: $3,247.
- Toyota Camry midsize sedan: $3,499.
- Honda Fit subcompact hatchback: $3,673.
What is the most reliable car?
Most reliable cars 2020: 1-10