In my university, mechanical engineering was considered to be the hardest overall, even though electrical engineering was harder to get into.
Is mechanical or electrical engineering better?
Differences between B. Tech Mechanical vs Electrical Engineering
|B. Tech Mechanical||B. Tech Electrical|
|Mechanical engineering is more concerned with drafting and nanotechnology||Electrical engineering is more concerned with telecommunications and electronics.|
Which engineering is hardest?
Hardest Engineering Majors
Do electrical engineers make more than mechanical?
Electrical engineers earned slightly more at $61,190 (Bureau of Labor Stastistics, 2018). The median pay for both professions is also relatively similar, per the BLS. Here as well, electrical engineers’ earnings are higher, at $96,640 to mechanical engineers’ $87,370 (Bureau of Labor Stastistics, 2018).
Is electrical engineering the hardest major?
The electrical engineering major is considered one of the most difficult majors in the field, and these are the common reasons students list to explain why it is hard: There is a lot of abstract thinking involved.
Which engineering has highest salary?
In terms of median pay and growth potential, these are the 10 highest paying engineering jobs to consider.
- Computer Hardware Engineer. …
- Aerospace Engineer. …
- Nuclear Engineer. …
- Systems Engineer. …
- Chemical Engineer. …
- Electrical Engineer. …
- Biomedical Engineer. …
- Environmental Engineer.
What is the best engineering field?
- Mechanical Engineer. #1 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Cartographer. #2 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Petroleum Engineer. #3 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Civil Engineer. #4 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Biomedical Engineer. #5 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Architect. …
- Environmental Engineer. …
- Environmental Engineering Technician.
Can I be an engineer if I’m bad at math?
Granted, a small percentage of graduate engineers will work in a R&D setting that will require high level math. However, the reality is that the vast majority of engineers that graduate will work in industry. If you look at what they do, day in and day out, you will find that they need to be very good at algebra.
Which engineering is best for future?
Best Engineering Courses for Future
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Robotics Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.
What is the lowest paying job in the world?
Zoo Caretakers, Maids, Cashiers: These Are the 20 Lowest-Paying Jobs in 2020 America
- Shampooers – $22,910.
- Restaurant hosts and hostesses – $24,010.
- Cashiers (broadly speaking) – $24,400.
- Gambling dealers and gambling service workers – $24,495.
- Amusement and recreation attendants – $24,695.