- REAR STRUTS – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust toe-in and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- change engine oil and filter, up to 5 quarts full synthetic oil, 115 point safety inspection, check all fluid levels, inspect air filter, check and record tire pressures, remove tires to properly inspect brake pads and brake pad sensors, if tires are different sizes they can not be rotated, reset maintenance light.
- tire pressures frt 35 rear 37
- LEFT REAR TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove and Replace
Dustin H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/17/2018