- Measure brake rotor runout: Front brake rotors: left .005 right .008 they are warped and need to be replaced. Rear brake rotors: left .003 right .001, these rotors can be machined and reused. We recommend new front brake pads/brake rotors/sensor, rear brake pads/sensor, machine and reuse rear brake rotors.
- change engine oil and filter, up to 5 quarts full synthetic oil, 115 point safety inspection, check all fluid levels, inspect air filter, check and record tire pressures, remove tires to properly inspect brake pads and brake pad sensors, if tires are different sizes they can not be rotated, reset maintenance light. The lower engine oil pan gasket is leaking oil, we recommend reseal lower engine oil pan.
- tire pressures frt 32 rear 32
- BRAKE PADS/BRAKE PAD SENSOR, REAR – Remove and Replace, does not include machining brake rotors
- BRAKE PADS/BRAKE ROTORS/BRAKE PAD SENSOR, FRONT – Remove and Replace
- Machine Rear Brake Rotors
Efren C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/24/2018